Why Us Over Competing Clear Vinyl Enclosures?
Smarter Fastening System
Our system is simple and not intrusive. If it is easy to hang and remove, you won’t require paying a fee to have a professional hang and remove AND you will be more inclined to remove them during the hot summer sun that will damage panels prematurely. Sometimes complicated & expensive isn’t better!
We focus on what is important. Quality, Aesthetics & Performance at a Better Price!
This is NOT our Product
This is What We Do
Meticulous Construction Quality at a Better Price
We have a perimeter webbing all double-stitched with UV protected marine-grade thread.
We add a special hidden tape to prevent stitching from perforating the plastic you will never know is even there. Why? Because we know it matters years from now.
We have excellent automation that enables us to keep our costs much lower with perfect stitching. We believe in quality and not senseless labor cost. Read on and you will see why we are the lowest cost provider. We encourage you to check competitors. Hint: Check others online or call your local awning company. You’ll be back!
Our Clear Vinyl Construction – Video
Better Quality Clear Vinyl Enclosure Materials
Most folks like us in the industry use some version of 20 mil double-polished clear vinyl plastic, but not all CV is created equal.
We have rare 72″ (tall) goods as opposed to most who have only 54″ goods. We have larger seamless windows and less production cost.
We do not heat weld panels together because it is the first thing to fail.
We don’t use cheap $2.85/yd plastic canvas aprons that look industrial and cheap.
We use a waterproof canvas similar to a classy Gortex-like material that costs us $10.64/yd.
When We Will Recommend Another Provider
Essentially, we will recommend a competing product if we think their product will fulfill your objectives better than ours. Why? Unlike any other custom-made providers, we offer a NO REASON guarantee (full refund less all shipping costs) within a limited time. We do not sell what we believe won’t work, frankly because we don’t want to frustrate you, see our hard work tossed in a dumpster, and lose money at the same time. The good news is it almost never happens. That’s why folks trust us for solid answers. Here are circumstances:
- Very Large openings with little or no structural support. Sometimes you just need the clunky hardware others offer for severe wind loads
- Motorized Clear Vinyl Panels. They are incredible when done right but must be professionally installed and they cost a fortune. BE CAREFUL on these.
- For temperatures below -15° F (-26° C). You need a special supplier of 40 mil to avoid what is called cold cracking
- For those that want an overhead roof panel, Awning companies are better equipped for waterproofing roof panels that will drain properly.
- We want you to shop around because we are sassy and know we offer the best value.
- Hint: If you want to compare us, try your local awning company or check more online.