Pergola Screen Curtains
Product description in a nutshell (1:30)
LABOR DAY SALE! 10% off your entire purchase. Use coupon code LaborDay22 at checkout.
Custom-Made Pergola Screen Curtains
Our custom-made Pergola Screens are made from a marine grade quality mosquito netting and bound with a sturdy perimeter webbing, Black Curtains are solution dyed for most robust fade resistance. We also offer white and cream colored curtains. Our netting is far stronger that cheap quality netting and made to LAST. We offer mosquito, no-see-um, and shade mesh types. Since they are custom-made, we can cut virtually any shape & size.
How To Get Yours In 3 Easy Steps
- Discover options available to you
- See how our system works
- See actual installation video
- Use calculator for a close estimate
- See examples below for a visual idea on pricing.
- For an online planning session to answer questions while drawing on your photos as You Watch!
More Information About Pergolas
Pergola Types (compatibility considerations)
If you already have a pergola, we’ll try to work with what you have though some pergolas are much easier than others and some are just plain impossible. If you are planning a pergola, give us a call so we can help make sure whatever you make is compatible with our curtains. Below are some examples of principles. Easy pergola designs have flush flat surfaces for easy sealing.
Continuous Roof Perimeter & Flush Top (Easy)
Rafters Stacked on Top of Header (Not Easy)
Do I Really Need A Roof Panel?
Sometimes, not! Mosquitoes are D-U-M-B. We emit a combination of chemicals that attract mosquitoes that vector directly towards the scent we emit. When they reach a barrier, they tend to bounce and bounce but not move laterally in search of gaps. The taller your structure, the less likely mosquitoes are to wander up and over the net. However, you never know. There are many species with different behaviors and you may live where there are unusual air currents that blow them up and over. Quite often we’ll tell clients to hold off on a roof panel which they can always purchase later, however, before buying a curtain, you DEFINITELY want to have a back up plan for a roof panel BEFORE you discover you are in the “unlucky club” or will not attach to your liking.
Tips For Those Planning A Pergola
When planning a pergola, please create a stable and safe structure. You’ll want to plan for an overhead box to mount curtains and ensure you have a perfectly flat roof surface for the ceiling panel without “rafter gaps.” Some other things to keep in mind are:
- Keep the overhead rafters within the header beams.
- MOST important is to have clear paths and flush surface to create a seal.
- Tracking is UNDER-mounted to some surface and Velcro top attachment is SIDE-mounted to some surface.
- Costco® sells Yardistry® model pergolas that are outstanding quality.
The Simplest Possible Structures
Quality & Service
Why Choose Our Pergola Insect Curtains?
- Our attachment hardware much simpler and more affordable.
- We only use Marine Grade mesh and thread that is more durable and will last longer.
- We do things right – We add reinforcement prior to stitching so seams are stronger.