- Avoid sharp objects that can poke into fabrics
- Avoid anything hot enough to melt panels (barbecues, cigars, heaters)
- If you use a lawn service, warn them that a gas blower will melt a hole and a weed eater will cut a hole.
- Rinse well with a hose mid season and at the end of the season (a soak in the bath tub with soapy water and drip dry will extend life).
- We strongly recommend removing panels in the off season to extend life.
- When removing panels for storage, remove fiberglass rods and store in clean dry place.
- Rodents love to nest in fabrics and will chew holes so make sure panels are in secure storage.
Coupon code = Midsummer-2018
(For your convenience we have automatically added the coupon code for you in your shopping cart)