Caring for Clear Vinyl Winter Panels
- Remove Clear Vinyl Panels in Spring when temperatures begin to reach 80 degrees F. Clear Vinyl shrinks and clouds in the hot summer sun.
- Wash with Soap and Water DO NOT use ammonia-based products that will cloud material
- Use Fast Wax Conditioner for deeper cleaning and to add a protective coating on BOTH sides.
- Flip canvas over Clear Vinyl and roll like a burrito. Store in the box they were delivered in or wrap in a tarp to keep clean.
- Store in Temperature controlled environment Like the basement or under a bed
- DO NOT store in your garage or attic Temperatures can get very hot and WILL shrink panels.
- Clients who follow these instructions get surprising life from their panels. Those that don't, wish they did!
Coupon code = August-Sale
(For your convenience we have automatically added the coupon code for you in your shopping cart)