1. Most Velcro® tape attached orders use an outside hang because you can utilize the natural structure of support columns and any railings you may have while maximizing usable porch space.
2. Tracking attachment commonly uses an inside hang especially for curtain panels that turn a corner because they swag prettier. Think about how your curtain will look both open and closed.
3. Side bindings that meet at a support column both hide the seam and can be secured to the support column using marine snaps.
4. Curtain panels need to be a bit wider than your actual exposure for protective overlap.
5. Do not end panels at irregularly-shaped CORNER columns. Instead, let the panel turn the corner and seal to another panel using magnets. Panels can meet at non-corner irregularly shaped columns.
6. You should try to minimize the number of panels as the curtain is very pretty when it is seamless and you have less to seal. One or two exits are generally sufficient and you'll save on cost.
7. Masonry such as brick or stucco, can stress the netting fabric, so begin and end panel at masonry support columns and walls so only the sturdy binding can is directly exposed to masonry.
8. Consider right-angle straight tracks instead of curved track, if you plan to swag the curtain to a particular corner where the curtain panel turns that same corner.
9. The most overlooked items when ordering are fiberglass rods (2 per panel) and marine snaps.
10. Obstructions such as rain downspouts can be avoided with a panel split on either side of the obstruction.
Example For Using Estimator
Let's say you have a typical 3 sided exposure"
Total Linear Width of the ENTIRE PROJECT would be 45ft (=15ft +15ft +15ft)
Let's say, your Height is less than 9ft (relavent only for tracking option heavy vs. standard track)
This 45ft example is divided into 2 panels (totaling 45ft)
Select other variables Mesh Type, Top Attachment & Ship to Country
For Heavy mesh using Tracking to the USA, this example estimate = $950.43
Prices depend on your particular project, though this should be a conservative "all-inclusive" estimate. The estimator makes assumptions for necessary hardware you might need, but your project may differ. We hope you are pleasantly surprised with a lower actual price.